Monday, February 15, 2010

Former navy man spots UFO over Llanelli Monday, February 15, 2010

Former navy man spots UFO over Llanelli
AN unidentified flying object has been spotted hurtling through the sky over Llanelli.







Local taxi driver Bob Hinton said he saw a "brilliant, absolutely brilliant orange light" coming from due north and heading south overhead near the railway station.






He said: "I said, 'what is that, whatever it is, it must be bloody fast'.






"It was very clearly an orange disc or an orange ball, it was so bright it was like a flare?






"We turned the radio down to see if we could hear any engines, but we couldn't hear anything.










"It was eight to 10 seconds from when I first saw it to when it went out of sight.






"It was going about 6,000 miles an hour."






The strange sight was spotted at around 8.10pm on Saturday night






"I wondered if it was a comet but there was no trail.






"I would like to know what could go that fast," said Mr Hinton, of Kidwelly.






"I was in the Navy for 15 years and for the first five years I was a radar operator.






"I have never seen anything like it."


No comments:

Post a Comment